Sunday, July 20, 2008

Review for a Shoe or a Bag

Wow, how a week goes by so fast. I've been busy as always, but something new has been added to the mix; a part-time job! *Gasp!* I'll leave the where a secret for now, but if you ever need 10% discount at Target, I may or may not be your girl. Well anyways, now that the cat is out of bag, yesterday I had some downtime on my break and decided it was long past due for me to go check out the Botkier for Target bags. I've had an ongoing love for Botkier ever since I first spotted the Bianca bag. Overall, I was disappointed with the Target line. I mean, I wasn't expecting a $600 for $40. But honestly, the quality was atrocious. I would go as far as saying worse then Forever 21. I don't know if this collaboration was a one time thing, but if for some reason the Gods in heaven wish to smile down on me and there is a second Botkier for Target line, that they use better quality material. I'd also prefer leather not pleather, but I'm afraid that might be pushing it. But I will end this little review on a positive note, the hardware was of good quality and did up the overall appeal of the bag, and there were some cute little key chains on there. Okay, now that I'm done not being a beyotch and said something nice, I would still recommend not buying this bag.

Tip: If your dead set on buying one of the bags, opt for the "leather", the fake python screams cheapness.

5 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

that's sad that the quality of the bag is that bad!!

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

That really sucks - I wanted to check this out the next time I went to the U.S., but I suppose it may not even be worth it.

sophie said...

That's disappointing, I was really looking forward to it.

sophie said...

Oh yes, I forgot-you've received an award!
Visit my blog for more info...

TINA said...

Usually if I buy Target bags I buy non-leather ones...it's a shame that this bag was such bad quality, though!