Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Last 10 Things

What are the last ten things you purchased?

It's fun to recollect recent purchases because I always begin to think of ways to incorporate them into my existing wardrobe.



1.Haircut (I think I lost 2lbs of hair)

2.A coke slurpee with a pink straw, always.

3.Marc Jacobs skinny jeans to be turned into MJ cuffed shorts.

4.Ella Moss shorts [x2]

5.Little Boys Ralph Lauren plaid button up. It is beyond cozy.

6.Oscar de la Renta silk scarf, I think I am in love.

7.Hair dye (did it myself!): Light brown -> Dark brown

8.Purple dye to dye my Anthropologie dress.

9.The chicest box of tissues you will ever see. Has anyone else noticed that they have really beautified their boxes?

10.Hair ties because I always loose mine.


I look back on this list and laugh. Why? Simply because I am suppose to be saving money and tightening my budget, meanwhile this all went down in less then one week. Whoops! So, what's your list?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Gym membership
2.Return ticket to Japan
3. Plain black tee for working out
4. Dance pants
5. Rented music and lyrics dvd
6. fenchurch bright yellow hoody
7. tokyo guide book
8. Sigg swiss water bottle
9. An armful of Jack Wills clothes for my boyfriend
10. Pineapple, apple and lime fresh juice

XXX

jenn said...

oh, do you live in Japan or simply visiting? I went to Japan last year and it was amazing! The stores were so unique.

Katia said...

Wow, that's a good idea, after like two days after I go shopping I forget everything I bought and go shopping the next weekend. So, I'm guessing it's a good idea to start making lists and remind myself of what i've purchased.

I wish I would be able to say I bought a pair of Marc jacob skinny jeans and an Oscar de la renta silk scarf, but I'm left being a underage student in a tiny town with absolutly no sign of high fashion. Haha, oh well =]

Anonymous said...

I wish i did! I'm half japanese and just visiting for a month(all i can afford) as part of my gap year before I go to University.
Where abouts did you go..i'd love to hear about it, ah i'm so excited!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG btw I check it every day <3

Anonymous said...

1. rose coloured waffle shirt with flowers that looked like they were painted from old navy. twas 4 bucks baby. cheap cheap.

2.dark navy men's cardigan from old navy as well. 6 bucks for a cashmere blend.

3.admission into battle of the bands at my school.

4.scoop of ice cream from thrifty.

5.bagel and cream cheese.

6.white hanes men's tee.

7.starbucks chai tea.

8.beige and black plaid flannel shirt from thrift store.

9.red lipstick.

10.red skinnies.

from spaceracer. from teenvogue.

Kool Thing said...

I love being a girl. Being a girl makes it acceptable to always use a pink straw...

Kool Thing. XXXX

jenn said...

Momo: That is really cool, I only stayed for two weeks. And we were typical tourists and stayed in Tokyo, right in the middle of it to, next to the mall and the mini-amusument park. I don't remember the name of it, just that it was way over priced for such a tiny room. I really liked Japan, and I'll probably go back. But I think I won't see as many shrines, my dad dragged us to about 5 billion. I was such a geek though, every time we went somewhere I took pictures of peoples outfits. Haha! Maybe, I'll post it on here one day. Everyone was dressed really well.