Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tag You're It!

I've been tagged by Couture Cookies 'n' Lipgloss. So, what the heck here it goes.


Here are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Write about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.




My six quirks being...

1) My hair is almost always in a pony tail.
2) I can't remember who I tell what, so I often repeat myself over and over to the extent beyond ridiculousness.
3) I greatly dislike cheese.
4) Slurpees are my drink of choice and it must have a pink straw.
5) I am the teenage cat lady. My cats are my babies, don't mess.
6) I hate to spend money on nail polish, so I always buy the ones that come on sale at Ulta after Christmas.


Hmm...this was fun and informative. I really need to go "splurge" on the O.P.I nail polish I've been eying. I tag anyone and everyone who wants to be tagged. Ready, set, GO!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I don't like to pay alot for nail polish either or make up in general. I steal from my mother.

Anonymous said...

hey! I just wanted to come by and say thanks for visiting my site the other day and commenting! I hate how nail polish (depending on what brand though) is expensive, so I usually don't paint my nails... because I'm lazy too! lol! thanks again!

dulcegal said...

love your tittle picture ;)

Tavi said...

Really? I always need a yellow straw. Hahah.