Saturday, May 31, 2008

There is Pudding in Your Prada

"Girls come to New York in search of the two L's; love and labels."

Yesterday, like oh so many other millions of girls and women I went to the theaters to see Sex & The City. I liked it. I wasn't a huge follower of the show, but I'd seen a few episodes, mainly I went for the fashion. I know it's called Sex & The City but on TV they only eluded to things, here it was all out in the open. And I will admit, I did close my eyes more then a few times. The crowd was of course all women, except for a few men who were obviously dragged by their girl. To the chump who nervously (and loudly) laughed during the first gay kissing scene, it was funny not that funny. Most women dressed normally, but oh my, I did see some with boas. And I heard threw the grapevine that at the midnight showing women came dressed as if they were going to prom. That is just as bad as coming dressed at Spiderman to his movie premier. The clothes? Were absolutely amazing! It was said they spent an outrageous amount on wardrobe, they had to cut back on their editing budget. I say wise decision. I don't care if the editing was not as good as it could have been, what I do care about is what the girls were wearing while they said their lines. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone so I won't reveal anything. But make sure to go to the bathroom before going in, you don't want to miss anything.

7 comments:

Ana said...

I never watched the show but the clothes look so AMAZING I might just stop by for the movie.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that singular model. The prices for the shoes were around 220 pounds everwhere. But definitively I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 230 dollars everwhere. But completely I set this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that meticulous model. The prices seeking the velcros are all over 220 dollars everwhere. But for all I base this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices for the boots are approximately 250 pounds on every site. But for all I bring about this site selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for that exact make. The prices for the sneakers are all over 340 dollars everwhere. But completely I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what do you think?